Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Introduction


 

Hello Everyone, my name is David Luo. I am a senior Mechanical Engineering student at San Jose State University with a focus in Mechatronics. Robots and cars has always been an interest to me. Personally, I am a big advocate in learning more about transportation and helping people. For senior project this year, I've decided to join Spartan Superway because I would like to contribute towards creating a sustainable automated transit network that can alleviate the problems we face when dealing with transportation on a daily basis. Some of my professional interests are but not limit to: automation, sustainability, and controls. I look forward to making a contribution to Spartan Superway by building onto the work by previous teams and by working with my current teammates to improve the project as a while, but most importantly, gain valuable experiences while making fond memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment