Monday, October 5, 2015

Class Meeting 9/30/15

For last week's Spartan Superway meeting, presentations were presented by classmate from other teams. I had the opportunity to learn quite a few things from the presentations. The presentation help me see what I can do to speak better and some things I can put in the power point slides to improve the overall presentation. After the presentations, the intermediate solar team had the opportunity to speak with Ron. He was a great resource for the solar team because he had a solar background. I personally learned something from Ron because he taught the solar team the orientation of the solar panels and how temperature can determine the performance of the solar panels. Our team will continue to keep in contact with Ron for future questions. We are continuing our research on the design and specifications of the solar panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment